Enter the Safety & Health Excellence Awards 2021
14 June 2021
ENTRIES ARE now open for the Safety & Health Excellence Awards 2021, which celebrates innovation and achievements in the health and safety sector.
The awards are completely free to enter and the deadline to enter is 31 August 2021. The winners will be announced a virtual awards ceremony that will take place as part of the Health & Safety Matters Live Digital Conference on 13 October 2021.
This year’s headline sponsor for the Safety and Health Excellence Awards is Lyreco and the 10 categories includes:
- Health and Safety Manager of the Year
- Health and Safety Team of the Year – Sponsored by NEBOSH
- Alan McArthur Unsung Hero Award – Sponsored by 3M
- Best Health and Safety Project
- Best Health and Safety in Construction – Sponsored by Turner and Townsend
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Safer Logistics Award
- Best Health and Safety in Manufacturing - Sponsored by Health & Safety Event
- Rising Star Award – Sponsored by SHE Software
- Campaign of the Year
The Awards will also once again incorporate the British Safety Industry Federation Awards. These will have a small fee to enter and you can do so by visiting www.bsif.co.uk
The Safety & Health Excellence Awards are FREE to enter and the deadline is 31 August 2021. You can enter now by visiting www.she-awards.co.uk.