Machinery safety training courses and seminars from Pilz in 2018
07 February 2018
Pilz Automation Technology has set the dates for its range of machinery safety training courses and seminars for 2018.
They have increased the frequency of the ever popular CMSE (Certified Machinery Safety Expert) course that leads to an internationally recognised TÜV certificate and the UK focused City & Guilds four-day machinery safety certification course.
Other machinery safety courses being run throughout 2018 include:
- Safety Design Incorporating EN ISO 13849-1/EN 62061
- Safe Human Robot Collaboration
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Risk Assessment Workshop
- Machinery Directive Inc CE Marking
- Using PAScal Safety Calculator Software
- Electrical Machine Safety in Industrial Installations
Courses specific to Pilz products include:
- PNOZ Multi Basic Training
- PSS 4000 Programming Course
- PSS 4000 Service & Troubleshooting
- PSS 3000 Service & Troubleshooting
In addition to courses scheduled at the Pilz training facility in Corby, Northamptonshire, Pilz can also run courses at locations that are convenient for customers. If a company has specific training requirements, Pilz can also tailor courses to suit the needs of the attendees.