|Home>||Trade Body||>BSiF||>BSIF Welcomes Casella Monitoring and Measurement|
|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Dust and Fume Extraction||>BSIF Welcomes Casella Monitoring and Measurement|
|Home>||Plant & Machinery||>Hand Arm Vibration||>BSIF Welcomes Casella Monitoring and Measurement|
BSIF Welcomes Casella Monitoring and Measurement
30 October 2017
Casella, a new member of the Federation, reduces occupational health and environmental risks through a core competence in dust, noise and vibration monitoring instrumentation.
The company has provided precision instrumentation since 1799 and supplied eminent figures including Charles Darwin with instrumentation for exploration and scientific work. Casella’s core purpose is to create technology aimed at improving the working environment of employees whilst providing robust data and equipment platforms to enable organisations to remain compliant with health and safety regulations.
The company is an expert in the integration of sensor technology and data management systems that further improve productivity and overall safety in the workplace. Casella is a global business with offices in the UK, US, Australia, China and India, supported by a network of distributors providing local service and support to those searching out solutions for risk reductions.
Casella will participate in the Registered Safety Supplier Scheme (RSS) and by displaying the BSIF logo will show its commitment to the company mission to provide innovative and informative technology solutions for the benefit of worker health.
- BSIF announces the partnership between BSIF and the Environment Agency (EA)
- BSIF re-launches the Registered Safety Supplier Scheme
- A new decade for the BSIF
- The BSIF comments on the Lofstedt Review
- Legislation update: Revision of the PPE Directive
- Changes to product standards
- BSIF/HSM Digital PPE Conference
- More help needed from insurers to improve the safety culture
- BSIF announces Product Innovation shortlist
- 'Appy' new year from BSIF