|Home>||Trade Body||>BSiF||>Don't miss the chance to enter the Safety & Health Excellence Awards|
|Home>||Events||>The Health & Safety Event 2014||>Don't miss the chance to enter the Safety & Health Excellence Awards|
Don't miss the chance to enter the Safety & Health Excellence Awards
20 November 2017
We are welcoming entries for the Safety & Health Excellence Awards, which recognise outstanding achievements in health, safety, wellbeing, fire safety and security.
The entry period closes on 10th January 2018 and the winners will be announced at a gala dinner hosted by Rory Bremner on 11 April 2018 at the Vox in Resorts World, NEC Birmingham. For the first-time ever the winners of the prestigious British Safety Industry Association (BSIF) Awards will also be announced on the night. The categories include:
- BSIF Product Innovation Award
- BSIF Safety Solution Award
- BSIF Customer Service Award
- Health & Safety Matters (HSM) Health & Safety Manager of the Year
- Health & Safety Team of the Year (Sponsored by NEBOSH)
- HSM Rising Star Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award (not open to nominations)
- Innovation of the Year for Fire (Sponsored by Turner & Townsend)
- Innovation of the Year for Security
- Campaign of the Year (Fire, Security, Health and Safety)
All the non-BSIF categories are FREE to enter and you can find full details, including criteria and online entry form, at www.she-awards.co.uk The deadline for entries is 10th January 2018.
The BSIF Awards will be judged live as part of the Health & Safety Event at Birmingham NEC on 10-12 April 2018 and the winners will be exclusively revealed at the gala dinner. More than 350 industry professionals will be present on the evening, which will feature a VIP drinks reception, three-course meal, magicians, charity casino, live band and a comedy set from host Rory Bremner. The gala dinner and menu is sponsored by Advanced.
Tickets are now on sale for this not to be missed event and cost £199+VAT per person or £1800+VAT for a table of 10.
You can enter the awards or buy tickets at www.she-awards.co.uk
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Keith Gabriel on 07484 099778 or email email@example.com
- Construction company prosecuted for multiple safety failings
- HSE hot weather guidance welcomed
- BA fined after employee crushed in vehicle collision
- Prestigious accolade for LLW Repository
- Companies prosecuted after forklift fatality
- GMB takes Met to ICO over Blacklisting
- Fine after overturned truck traps employee
- Ready for anything?
- Key FM influencers to tackle biggest industry challenges
- Leadership and individual responsibility critical to maintaining a â€˜lower risk' energy industry