Time to trade-in your old sound level meter at Pulsar Instruments
17 September 2015
Buying a new sound level meter can be a big investment. If you want to offset the cost by trading-in your old, used one, now might be the best time to do it.
When you trade-in your old, used sound level meter (any brand), Pulsar Instruments plc will offer you up to 30% off a new Nova noise measurement kit. It does not matter if your old sound level meter is working or not! We will accept it. Choosing to trade-in your old sound level meter is a great way of saving money against a new purchase. In addition, it allows us to take your old meter (with or without its accessories) and recycle it correctly.
Pulsar Nova: the only sound level meter with OLED and LEMO technology, a durable die cast aluminium outer case and extra-long life battery. Nova comes with every feature below as standard.
- 7 year warranty – parts and labour
- Rugged, high quality, self-latching push pull preamplifier connector at no extra costs
- OLED high resolution anti-glare screen to show a clear and easy to read display of all the information you need
- Simultaneous measurement and display of all key noise parameters required for Noise at Work compliance such as LAeq and LCPeak
- Switch on and go! Just push the ON button to start your noise measurements
- Total measurement range of 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) [143dBC peak] in a single span
- IEC 61672-1:2002 compliant.
Nova makes noise at work measurement simple. It measures everything all the time!
Pulsar Nova is the only sound level meter range to offer the user the unique opportunity to add features at the time of purchase or at a later date.
This offer is only available to residents of the UK mainland until 2nd November 2015. There is no cash alternative. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
For more information on this trade-in offer including full discount criteria, please contact Pulsar Instruments sales office on 01723 518011 or email us at email@example.com