How to safely remove disposable gloves
25 August 2015
Do you know disposable gloves should be removed safely? A simple task, one might think, but it’s not a straight-forward procedure. Read the latest Globus Hand Protection blog post and download your complimentary poster to help protect glove-wearers as well as your facility. Plus there's a useful video that you can use too!
Our skin is the body’s largest organ, and efficient as it may be in protecting everything else in your body, it’s vital to keep it safe. We can do this by not only adding another barrier in the form of a glove, but also by removing the glove properly too. This will ensure that both you and your employees remain safe in the working environment.
Do your colleagues know how to remove their disposable gloves safely? One wrong move could end up with damage to the skin, not to mention contaminating the immediate surroundings.
Read the latest Globus Hand Protection blog post and download your complimentary poster to help protect glove-wearers, as well as your facility.
- Wave goodbye to sweaty hands with the new SHOWA 381
- A hand with arc flash
- Top 10 Reasons Why SHOWA 306 is the “Perfect Grip Glove”
- Design award
- Hand safety programme recognised
- Cut-resistant (Level 5E) glove
- Ultra lightweight eyewear
- The sky's the limit
- Comfort, cut resistance and durability feature in new Showa Duracoil range.
- Comfortable microfibre glove