|Home>||Plant & Machinery||>Machine Access Control||>Safety software showcase|
|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Safety Software & Documentation||>Safety software showcase|
Safety software showcase
16 October 2014
Brady is presenting its award winning LINK360 safety software at Expoprotection in Paris, and will also show new lockout/tagout products in a European premiere at the tradeshow.
With the new LINK360 safety software, the process of managing, creating, reviewing, scaling and visualising safety procedures becomes a matter of clicks. LINK360 Software is said to be an extremely powerful tool enabling swift roll out of new or updated safety procedures in lockout/tagout, confined spaces and equipment reliability across multiple sites and countries. LINK360 has been critically acclaimed and won the innovation award at Preventica 2014 in Nantes.
Based on customer requests, Brady will also launch transparent pushbutton covers at Expoprotection, as a line extension of the original red push button covers. The new Perma-mount Ball Valve lockout device, keeping your critical valves ready for correct lockout, will also be on display, along with many more lockout/tagout products.
Hall 1, Stand T18
- Award for Seton UK
- In-house ID
- Custom-make lables
- New, improved safety sign printers: because safety means the world to you
- Even you can have signage within arm's reach!
- Lockout procedures tailored to your needs
- All chemicals labelled? Get the free CLP/GHS Guide
- Control your maintenance safety risks with best practice Lockout/Tagout
- Safe maintenance with Lockout/Tagout implementation
- Labels on the go