|Home>||Handling & Storing||>Lifting Equipment||>Stannah Levelmaster|
12 June 2014
The Stannah Levelmaster is a low rise platform goods lift with a carrying capacity up to 2000kg. Supplied in its own self-supporting structure, it is quick and easy to install. The Levelmaster is an ideal solution where goods need to be moved over a small change in level. It offers a cost-effective, simple solution with a wide range of platform sizes.
Features at a glance
- Maximum load up to 2000kg
- Flexible platform sizes available to suit individual requirements
- Ideal for low rise travel
- Low pit requirements (from 90mm)
- Enclosed platform with half height sides gives safe and secure movement of goods
- Hardwearing finishes for excellent durability
- Choice of entrance configurations
- Minimal builders work required
- Fast delivery and installation time
- Complies with European product standards (EN-1570-1)
- Helps building owners to conform with manual handling requirements
Enclosed platform with half height sides constructed in mild steel with powder coated RAL7023 finish as standard. Stainless steel or other RAL finishes are available as an option.
Up to 1500mm
Up to 2000kg
Landing entrances are protected with half-height, hinged doors as standard and can be configured as either through or adjacent. Full height doors are available as an option – please ask for details.
Constant pressure buttons on landing entrances – no controls on lift platform.
Supplied in its own sheet steel-clad supporting structure with glazed or stainless steel panelling available as an option. There is no requirement for a ‘load bearing’ shaft – a solid base is all that is required from your building. For more information, please ask for our builders work details.
Motor and Drive
The platform is lifted with an energy-efficient hydraulic scissor drive. There is no requirement for a separate motor room – the lift is supplied with a motor control cabinet, the location of which is entirely flexible. A 415V 50Hz three phase power supply and earth is required.
The Levelmaster complies with European product standard EN-1570-1. Also helps to ensure that you are fully compliant with Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992.