|Home>||Health & Wellbeing||>Stress Management||>Online stress toolkit|
Online stress toolkit
15 October 2013
Legal & General has upgraded its Worklife Solutions package to help reduce the impact of absences.
Legal & General provides, where appropriate, fast effective rehabilitation treatment and support for long-term absent employees covered by their Group Income Protection.
Now, they will also provide their policyholders with prehabilitation or 'Prehab' services – information and advice about health, emotional and practical issues
to keep employees happy and healthy – as well as a new interactive stress toolkit for line managers.
Developed with help from national charity Rethink Mental Illness, the interactive online toolkit helps managers to learn about and how to act on the signs of stress and mental health problems before they become a serious issue for the employees and the employer. The stress toolkit is free for all of their customers.
- Learn to recognise and manage stress
- Dealing with bullying in the workplace
- Stress awards: Deadline
- Lack of adequate stress support
- Stress tops reasons employers seek advice
- Stress is long-term worry
- One in five sick from stress
- Stress is the UK’s top health and safety concern, say union workplace reps
- Identifying psychosocial risks
- 18-month project creates great mental health in the workplace