Home >FLTA conference
04 September 2013
Announcing the programme for this year’s National Fork Lift Truck Safety Conference, 'Top to Bottom Safety: Shelf Stacker to CEO, Every Contribution Counts', the Fork Lift Truck Association (FLTA) has urged industry leaders to re-think their organisational approach to safety.
The one-day event, sponsored by Briggs Equipment, will take place at Warwick University on Wednesday 25th September.
FLTA Chief Executive Peter Harvey said: "True safety excellence is only possible when every individual in an organisation is fully aware of the key issues and actively involved in the process of reducing risk."
This message will be demonstrated through practical sessions, including a case study from Babcock Marine on bringing together more than 500 staff to deliver safety improvements.
- Leading the industry
- New FLTA award highlights customer service
- Safety to the fore
- You don’t walk away from a fork lift accident
- See danger, speak up…
- Why you need to be part of Safetember
- Martin Bayfield to host 2016 FLTA Awards
- FLTA conference sponsor
- Is your maintenance regime putting you on a collision course?
- Advice issued following classification of Diesel fumes as carcinogenic
- No related articles listed