|Home>||Trade Body||>BSiF||>Essential UKCA webinar for the PPE industry|
|Home>||PPE||>General PPE||>Essential UKCA webinar for the PPE industry|
Essential UKCA webinar for the PPE industry
18 November 2020
TO HELP the industry understand the requirements of the new UKCA Mark, the British Safety Industry Federation (BSIF) is hosting a webinar today (18 November 2020) at 10.30am.
With the transition period after Brexit coming to an end after the 31 December this year, this webinar is an ideal opportunity to find out what the new UKCA Mark really means for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
The webinar will include a brief look back at the impacts on the PPE market caused by the Covid 19 pandemic, before moving on to update the market on the UK’s new conformity assessment process for placing PPE on the market.
Speakers will include Alan Murray CEO of BSIF, Roy Wilders, Registered Safety Supplier Scheme Manager at BSIF. Representatives from the Department of Business Energy and Industrial Strategy will also participate.
All attendees will earn CPD points.
The webinar takes place on 18 November 2020 at 10:30am. You can register for FREE at https://events.streamgo.co.uk/UKCA-Mark-What-It-Means
- New research into employee's mental health
- Mental health still a no-go zone
- HSM Podcast - Episode 10
- Global study shows 72% of employees inadequately trained
- Poor planning leaves worker paralysed
- Worker breaks rib failing into pit
- Care home prosecuted after vulnerable woman's death
- Train companies brought to task almost 40 times
- ORR warns rail industry to refocus on safety
- Farmers' second conviction for criminal waste site