COVID-19: Don't cut corners on safety
01 April 2020
At the time of going to press, Shawcity is operating with a skeleton staff to support our customers with health and safety monitoring.
This is an essential and sometimes life-critical duty of care to their employees who are, in turn, helping to keep vital services running for the country, so we are offering 'business as usual' as far as we possibly can.
Our Service Centre as well as our warehouse and courier services are all functioning normally, whilst strictly adhering to government guidelines on containing any contamination risk.
Stock levels including spares, parts, accessories and calibration gas are currently good and we are still able to offer calibration, servicing and repairs as well as hires. All non-essential Shawcity staff are now working from home and can be contacted via the usual channels.
If you have any questions, talk to your colleagues and get advice from industry experts. Our team of Product Specialist Managers and Technical Support Advisers are available for unlimited, free advice and guidance via phone, email or video call regarding any monitoring issues or concerns.
Please don’t cut back on your usual health and safety measures or cut corners to try and save time or money.
- Cost-effective, wearable single gas detection
- Mercury detection in three seconds
- Complete service from Shawcity
- Noise dosimeter with lifetime guarantee
- App for sound insulation measurement
- In the spotlight with Neil O’Regan
- Simplify sound and noise monitoring
- Fit testing freedom with QuantiFit2
- The growth of SF6 and suitable monitoring solutions
- Hire fleet of gas monitors extended