|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Managing Chemicals||>What to specify in a chemical warehouse|
What to specify in a chemical warehouse
09 December 2020
CHEMICAL WAREHOUSES need to be built by specialists who understand how to correctly segregate chemicals according to HSG71.
Factors to consider during the design process include wall construction, flooring type and bunding options.
It is also important to specify fire suppression which is compatible with the product groups stored inside and to consider whether you need to include safety features such as ANSI compliant safety showers
For more information about factors to consider when designing and specifying a chemical warehouse, watch Chemstore UK’s video guide.
Contact Chemstore today on 0208 7041807 or visit www.chemstore.co.uk to find out more.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Fully segregated fire rated storage
- Chemstore to launch Chempli
- Gas cylinder storage
- Fire-proof lithium-ion battery box
- Get ready for winter
- Remote monitoring of hazardous materials
- Chemstore launches Electrovault for safe storage of lithium-ion batteries
- Chemstore urges review of corrosives storage
- Free chemical storage survey
- Addition to lithium-ion storage range
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION