|Home>||Industry Update||>Company News||>Storing lithium-ion batteries? Speak to the experts|
|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Managing Chemicals||>Storing lithium-ion batteries? Speak to the experts|
Storing lithium-ion batteries? Speak to the experts
07 December 2022
STORING LITHIUM-ION batteries is complex with technology and guidance constantly evolving. That’s why it’s important to work with a specialist, such as Chemstore UK, who has a through understanding of the hazards.
Chemstore has extensive experience designing and supplying lithium-ion battery storage solutions and is trusted by top brands including leading hypercar, supercar and motorbike manufacturers.
Chemstore's lithium-ion battery storage range includes :
• The ION-LINE, a 90 minute fire rated lithium-ion storage and charging cabinet for the indoor storage of lithium-ion batteries
• A lithium-ion transportation battery box
• A kill-box for damaged lithium-ion batteries
• The Electrovault -Chemstore’s outdoor lithium-ion battery storage solution
• The option to create bespoke storage solutions.
Contact Chemstore today on 020 8704 1807 for a free no-obligation site survey or visit www.chemstore.co.uk for more information.
- Fire-proof lithium-ion battery box
- Gas cylinder storage
- Chemstore launches Electrovault for safe storage of lithium-ion batteries
- Remote monitoring of hazardous materials
- Free chemical storage survey
- Chemstore urges review of corrosives storage
- Get ready for winter
- What to specify in a chemical warehouse
- Fully segregated fire rated storage
- Addition to lithium-ion storage range