Webinar will cover workplace contractor issues
21 June 2021
HEALTH AND Safety Matters magazine has teamed up with Alcumus to bring you a webinar on 6 July 2021 examining how to overcome the risks posed by unsuitable contractors.
During this webinar you will gain best practice guidance on how to implement practical but rigorous processes that will help ensure that you have effective contractor pre-qualification and permit to work controls in place.
You will learn:
- How to make sure you are sourcing the right contractors for the job.
- Why working with safe, credible and ethical contractors is vital for business growth.
- How to remove the manual task of managing your legal compliance
- How using technology can take the hard work out of risk management
All attendees will receive a one-hour CPD certificate, and you can register here: https://events.streamgo.live/Learn-how-to-overcome-the-risks-posed-by-unsuitable-contractors/register
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Illegal gas engineer sentenced for fraudulent gas work
- Apprentice electrician falls from unstable box
- Aircraft engineer prosecuted for exam lies
- First corporate manslaughter conviction
- More funds needed to remove unsafe cladding
- BOHS statement on RPE for nurses
- Agency worker injured by unguarded machinery
- First aid guidance published ahead of regulation changes
- Guide to support employees with cancer
- Plant hire company in court
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION