|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Face Masks||>HSM Podcast - Episode 8|
|Home>||PPE||>Head Protection||>HSM Podcast - Episode 8|
HSM Podcast - Episode 8
12 August 2020
THE EIGHTH episode of the Health & Safety Matters (HSM) podcast is now available and it features interviews with Airsweb director Robert Leech as well as Able Safety Director Nigel Stubbs and Resmar Director Peter Barcoe.
The HSM Podcast is sponsored by The Health & Safety Event, which now takes place on 27-29 April 2021 at NEC Birmingham.
In this episode, Mark Sennett looks at the news that safety concerns have halted the use of fifty million face masks, which were bought by the government in April for use by NHS workers. Mark also chats with Airsweb director Robert Leech on the barriers of reporting health and safety incidents, near misses or major incidents. There's also an in-depth interview Nigel Stubbs and Peter Barcoe, who raise their concerns about the amount of non-compliant PPE that is currently flooding the UK in the wake of Covid-19.
You can listen to the HSM Podcast for free on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, YouTube or Podbean. To download the podcast on Spotify, Google Play or iTunes all you need to do is enter Health and Safety Matters into the platform's search box.
Alternatively you can listen to the podcast online at hsmpodcast.podbean.com or watch it on YouTube by clicking HERE
- Oil platform collapses injuring employee
- App to measure pollution exposure
- Demolition company fined after fall from height fatality
- BOHS publishes Workplace Health Protection guide
- IOSH joins calls to better protect seafarers
- Workers complacent over Swine Flu risk
- Worker suffers hand injury in chop saw
- IOSH makes key appointment
- Third Corporate Manslaughter Conviction
- HSM Theatre - SHE Software presentation