Entries now open for the SHE Awards 2023
20 October 2022
THE SAFETY & Health Excellence Awards return after successfully attracting more than 200 entries in 2022.
The awards are free to enter and the deadline is 15 February 2023. The winners will be announced at a gala awards ceremony at the Vox in Resorts World, NEC Birmingham on 26 April 2023.
Sponsored by EcoOnline, the evening is set to attract more than 550 guests from the health, safety and fire sectors. Attendees will experience a VIP reception, three course meal and table wine and plenty of entertainment.
The Awards celebrate innovation and achievements in the health and safety industry and there are three new categories you can enter this year. It only takes a few minutes to enter and it’s the perfect way to gain much-deserved recognition for either yourself, your team, a colleague, your organisation, a product/service or a project. The list of categories is as follows:
- Health and Safety Manager of the Year
- Health and Safety Team of the Year sponsored by NEBOSH
- Alan McArthur Unsung Hero Award sponsored by 3M
- Best Health and Safety Project
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Safer Logistics Award sponsored by Handling & Storage Solutions
- Best Health and Safety in Manufacturing sponsored by Martor
- Rising Star Award sponsored by Evotix
- Campaign of the Year
- Woman of the Year sponsored by Cromwell
There are three new categories you can enter this year:
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Distributor of the Year
- Best Driver Risk Management Performance sponsored by National Highways
The ceremony will encompass the long-established British Safety Industry Federation (BSIF) Awards that promote the importance of innovation and underline the highest standards of excellence within occupational safety and health.
You can view all the categories and enter at: https://she-awards.com/award-categories