|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Gas Detection and Monitoring||>Benzene monitoring instrumentation|
Benzene monitoring instrumentation
08 December 2021
ION SCIENCE has a dedicated range of instruments specifically designed for monitoring benzene, exposure to which poses a range of long- and short-term health risks.
For protecting individual staff, the Cub TAC (total aromatic compound) 10.0 eV personal benzene gas monitor is worn within the breathing zone on the person, allowing exact individual monitoring of exposure levels. Audio and visual alarms are triggered when exposure goes beyond pre-set levels.
The Titan fixed benzene specific gas monitor is a standalone unit that can be fitted around sites, factories, and storage units. Wall-mounted, it samples air every minute, providing an accurate readout of benzene air concentrations within just 60 seconds.
The Tiger Select portable benzene gas detector is suitable for use around sites and for checking levels while working, keeping staff safe as well as monitoring air levels and concentrations for health and safety purposes.
- Wireless monitor
- Ion Science opens new facility
- Cost effective sulphur hexafluoride leak detector
- Protection against hydrogen sulfide exposure
- Ion Science meets objectives
- Humidity resistant sensor
- Protection against gas exposure risks
- High performance sensor development kit
- Increased resistance to humidity and contamination
- Petrochemical focus