Creating a safe workplace during Coronavirus – Free online training
01 July 2020
To make your task of complying with the government "Working Safely during COVID-19" guidelines easier, online training provider Human Focus, has developed a comprehensive suite of RoSPA approved e-Learning courses for staff and managers.
This suite of training includes a completely free introductory course (no purchase necessary) on universal Coronavirus safety tips.
For all staff there are two e-Learning modules:
- Coronavirus safety – Universal safety steps (free)
- Coronavirus workplace infection control – what all employees need to know (fee applies).
The workplace infection-control e-learning module comes in three versions – office, industry and construction.
For managers and safety representatives there are 3 modules:
- Risk management principles for infection control
- Implementing infection control during day-to-day operations
- Dealing with suspected cases of infections in the workplace.
These training modules have been carefully designed to help meet the key recommendations of the government working safely guidelines and provide a ready-to-go training resource for creating a safer workplace during Coronavirus.
These e-Learning courses are delivered via interactive video which engage staff and convey the key points with engaging visuals. The courses can be taken remotely removing the need for class room training.
You can evaluate these training courses free of charge. Contact Human Focus today for a free preview.