Deadline to enter SHE Awards extended
02 February 2022
DUE TO high demand, the deadline to enter the SHE Awards 2022 has been extended to 15 February 2022, so you still have a chance to enter and win the recognition you deserve!
This is the final deadline and it won't be extended any further. The winners will be announced at a gala awards ceremony at the Vox in Resorts World, NEC Birmingham on 6 April 2022, which will be hosted by comedian Hugh Dennis (sponsored by Shawcity).
This year’s headline sponsor for the Safety and Health Excellence Awards is EcoOnline and the 11 categories includes:
- HSM Health and Safety Manager of the Year – Sponsored by Alcumus
- Health and Safety Team of the Year – Sponsored by NEBOSH
- Alan McArthur Unsung Hero Award – Sponsored by 3M
- Best Health and Safety Project – Sponsored by MSA
- Best Health and Safety in Construction
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Woman of the Year
- Safer Logistics Award
- Best Health and Safety in Manufacturing - Sponsored by Martor
- HSM Rising Star Award - Sponsored by Evotix
- Campaign of the Year - Sponsored by Safety Chair
The new Woman of the Year Award is designed to recognise a female health and safety professional who made a significant contribution to the implementation or enhancement of health, safety or wellbeing standards within either their own or a client organisation or a woman working within the health and safety sector who has made a significant contribution to their organisation.
The Awards will also once again incorporate the British Safety Industry Federation Awards. These will have a small fee to enter and you can do so by visiting www.bsif.co.uk
The Safety & Health Excellence Awards are FREE to enter and the deadline is 15 February 2022 at midnight. You can enter now by visiting www.she-awards.com