|Home>||Trade Body||>BSiF||>BSIF Safety Awards 2022|
|Home>||Industry Update||>Company News||>BSIF Safety Awards 2022|
|Home>||Industry Update||>Recognition & Reward||>BSIF Safety Awards 2022|
BSIF Safety Awards 2022
30 March 2022
THE PRESTIGIOUS BSIF Safety Awards recognise excellence within the safety industry, excellence in customer service, product innovation and have the key goal of improving occupational health and safety.
The award winners will be announced as part of the Safety & Health Excellence Awards taking place on Wednesday 6thApril at the Vox, NEC, Birmingham.
The three categories covered are:
- Product Innovation: An award for products that are new and innovative and will contribute to improvements in occupational safety & health.
- Customer Service: An award for companies in the safety field offering exceptional and innovative service. Voted for by the entrants’ own customers.
- Safety Solution: Based upon case studies submitted by entrants, these awards recognise major improvements in occupational safety created in 2020/2021.
BSIF are pleased to now be able to announce the finalists for the Product Innovation Award, they are:
Product Innovation Award Finalists 2022
Trolex - The Air XS Silica Monitor
Mackwell – Whitebox Range
Design Reality - Revolution 200 half-mask respirator – FSM200
Centurion - Nexus Extreme/Exceed Mips
Ejendals - Dynamic Strength Impact protection glove range
Guardian - Webbing Temporary Horizontal Lifeline
JSP - Sonis Comms
Toughbuilt - SnapShell Rocker Kneepads: TB-KP-G201
Ash Safety – APL Tripod
3M - PELTOR™ WS™ ALERT™ X Headset
These entries will now move forward to the BSIF judging day, here the finalists will present their products to a live judging panel allowing them to showcase the innovation and state their claim for the top prize! The judging panel is independent from BSIF and consists of experts in the industry.
Keep an eye on the BSIF social media accounts for the winners announcements due on 6th April!
Twitter - @bsif1
LinkedIn - @britishsafetyindustryfederation
- A bone aching problem: Tackling MSDs in the workplace
- Is your safety equipment genuinely safe?
- From the CEO's desk
- A focus on fit testing
- 30 years of safety
- New website for the BSIF
- BSIF Launch the Safe Supply Qualification
- The BSIF is expanding
- More help needed from insurers to improve the safety culture
- From the CEO's desk