Driving Safely webinar
24 February 2020
HSM HAS partnered with Southalls to host a free webinar on vehicle and transport safety at work, which takes place at 10:30am on 26 February 2020.
Every year, a significant number of people are killed or seriously injured by accidents involving vehicles in the workplace. Very often, customers and staff are vulnerable to being struck by a delivery vehicle or forklift truck. They can also be hit by something falling from a vehicle, typically during loading and unloading.
Southalls has spent over a decade working with hundreds of clients across the UK, advising on-site safety and writing risk assessments to cover critical transport hazards. This webinar will be delivered by Southalls' safety experts Ian Dunsford and Paul Baker and will cover:
- Mapping out traffic flow
- Segregating vehicles and pedestrians
- How to successfully avoid creating blind spots
- Using Barriers, Signage and other traffic control methods
- Controlling loading and unloading areas
- Managing Goods-In Drivers and Visitors
- Newly available technology for controlling workplace transport
The webinar takes place at 10:30am on 26 February 2020 and you can register for FREE at https://events.streamgo.co.uk/Driving-Safely-Into-2020