The Trolleylift Range
12 June 2014
Stannah Trolleylift is a floor level service lift suitable for larger loads of up to 300kg transported on trolleys or in roll cages. These larger service lift, are typically used in pubs, bars or hotels to move beer barrels and crates, or in shops or retail environments to move larger loads. They are designed to help you avoid excessive manual handling with risk of injury to your staff.
Features at a glance
- two 250kg and two 300kg models offering a choice of entrance types.
- installation in just 2-3 days for a 250kg lift, or 3-4 days for a 300kg lift, with minimal disruption.
- installed either through the floor or adjacent to a mezzanine floor
- builders work in 2 stages – contact Stannah for details
- free survey and expert guidance with no obligation
- structure supported for easy installation
- up to 6 stops over a total distance of 18m
- hinged doors as standard, concertina shutter leaf gate as an option
- quiet and efficient high-power motor
- easy-clean, hard wearing finish
- robust push buttons, fully automatic control
Constructed in mild steel, finished in a tough grey baked enamel.
Landing entrances are protected by a single hinged steel door with grey baked enamel finish as standard, or optional concertina shutter leaf gate with galvanised finish. All doors are fitted to our structure and have safety locks to comply to safety regulations.
Car entrance protection
In order to meet the Essential Safety protection: Requirements (ESRs) of the Machinery (Safety) Regulations, the lift car should be supplied with car entrance protection. This protects goods from falling out of the lift car whilst it is in motion. In order to comply with the requirement a collapsible gate is fitted as standard.
Up to three entrances can be fitted on each floor.
Fully automatic push button control with call and send facilities at each landing entrance.
"Lift arrival”, "lift occupied” and "lift position” indicators are fitted at each entrance for extra reassurance, together with an audible lift arrival buzzer.
Up to 6 stops over a total distance of 18m of travel.
The Trolleylift is supplied in a structure-supported frame. We do not require a separate motor room or "load-bearing” lift shaft. A solid base and support at each floor is all that is needed from your building. For details, please ask for our builders work details.
Mounted at the top of the lift structure, the smooth, quiet motor drives a high quality reduction gearbox fitted with a traction vee-sheave. An electro-magnetic disc brake is supplied, with emergency release mechanism. The reliable controller and counter-balance drive system ensure electrical consumption is minimal.