|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Safety Software & Documentation||>Control of Work standardised|
Control of Work standardised
27 August 2013
HEINEKEN had been using different Control of Work activities at its breweries in Manchester, Tadcaster, Edinburgh and Herefordshire and wanted to have a standardised system in place so it turned to Scafftag to create bespoke Control of Work boards.
The boards provide information for on-going maintenance and project work, Lockout Tagout equipment and permit documents for employees.
Split into the following sections, they allow easy replacement of individual sections if required:
- Authorised persons – a list of authorised personnel able to issue a range of permits and their contact details.
- On-going work and permit – containing daily control sheets, live permits and permit books.
- Lockout Tagout shadow board – stores padlocks, tags, hasps and other lockout devices.
- Isolations equipment log – identifies where Lockout equipment is being used.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Changes to construction site scaffolding regulations:Are you safe?
- Scafftag launches catalogue complete with new products and legislation guidance
- Easy inspection
- Easy to see solution
- Seven steps to machine safety
- Equipment tagging & inspection
- Top tips for forklift safety
- The tag's the thing
- Visual tagging
- New catalogue
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION