Industrial hand protection developed by workers
16 September 2018
INDUSTRIAL WORKERS are faced with many challenging environments, often exposed to dirt and contamination on a daily basis. These conditions have led to frequent hand washing, with many workers using soaps that are too mild or too harsh for their skin.
Developed through significant testing and focus groups with workers, Deb has created the only industrial hand cleaners proven to give you XTRA Power + XTRA Care.
Deb’s POWER FOAMS offer an innovative solution for all industrial environments, from warehousing and logistics to heavy manufacturing. The new high performance range delivers exactly what workers require – a powerful clean whilst caring for the skin.
With twice the cleaning performance as traditional soaps and hand cleaners, Estesol® FX™ and Solopol® GFX™ have been created to offer the optimum skin care for workers.
- Specifically formulated for lighter industrial environments where a solution has previously been compromised.
- 77% of workers prefer FX™ compared to their existing washroom soap.
- 73% agreed that FX™ left hands feeling conditioned after use.
- Designed for heavy duty cleaning and suitable for roles where workers’ hands are exposed to oils, grease, carbon black and lubricants.
- 87% of workers prefer Solopol® GFX™ compared to their existing hand cleanser.
- 78% of users agree that GFX™ leaves hands feeling smooth and cared for after use.
For more information, visit https://www.debgroup.com/uk