|Home>||Training & Development||>Conferences/ Seminars||>HSE announces seminar sessions for SHW Live|
|Home>||Training & Development||>Exhibitions||>HSE announces seminar sessions for SHW Live|
HSE announces seminar sessions for SHW Live
03 August 2022
THE HEALTH and Safety Executive (HSE) has announced a number of seminars it will be hosting at Safety, Health and Wellbeing Live (SHW Live) in Farnborough in September.
SHW Live takes place on 28-29 September 2022 at Farnborough International and is free-to-attend. It will offer CPD seminars throughout both days across two educational theatres.
HSE will be delivering a number of sessions in the SHW Live Keynote Theatre on day one (28 September) and these sessions include:
- 9:45am-10:15am - Opening Address from HSE
- 10:45am-11:15am - HSE - Building Safety Regime
- 11:45am-12:15pm - HSE - How HSE is enabling a Safe Net Zero
- 12:45pm-1:15pm - HSE - Work-Related Stress and Mental Health
On day two (29 September) HSE will deliver a session in the SHW Live Knowledge Hub
- 11:45am -12:15pm - HSE - Managing the Risk of Musculoskeletal Disorders and Display Screen Equipment
SHW Live's exhibition brings together industry-leading brands and suppliers showcasing the latest innovations, including live demonstrations and application inspiration to give OSH professionals the tools they need to shift enact real change in their workplace.
HSE head of marketing Jacinta Atkinson expressed her excitement on announcing the collaboration. She said: “We are delighted to be collaborating with SHW Live to help shape the agenda for the shows to reflect the needs of our dutyholders, stakeholders and partners. We look forward to engaging with you at the event to provide support and guidance to raise awareness of our wide range of products and services to meet your specific requirements".
What Else Events managing director Tim Else, organiser of SHW Live, described the collaboration with the HSE as a “vital source of information for delegates”. He said: “SHW Live has the support of the sector’s most influential stakeholders alongside commercial support from a rapidly growing cohort of major safety brands. Our collaboration with the HSE is an exemplar of the strength in depth of support we have attracted and this relationship with HSE ensures that the delegate experience will be second to none in terms of CPD, new ideas and inspiration to raise standards of safety, health and wellbeing in your workplace.”
You can register to attend SHW Live at Farnborough International for free at https://shwl-2022-south.reg.buzz/
- Plumber handed suspended sentence for gas work
- Arco wins award for PPE procurement crisis campaign
- EN 20471 (High visibility)
- NEBOSH HSE leadership session: What is good health and safety leadership?
- BOHS announces new president
- Scottish Water fined for polluting River Clyde
- No room for error
- Big fine after worker's fatal forklift injury
- Workers fall through rooflight
- Construction company lands fine after worker's rooftop fall