|Home>||Training & Development||>Courses||>Expand your CE and UKCA knowledge with Pilz|
|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Face Masks||>Expand your CE and UKCA knowledge with Pilz|
|Home>||PPE||>General PPE||>Expand your CE and UKCA knowledge with Pilz|
Expand your CE and UKCA knowledge with Pilz
30 March 2021
PILZ AUTOMATION Technology has updated one of its well-established training courses, ‘Basis of CE Marking’, to include elements with a focus on UKCA Marking.
The updated course, now called ‘Basis of CE & UKCA Marking’, aims to provide participants with comprehensive knowledge of both processes through step-by-step classroom sessions and practical exercises on a 3D machine model. After the training delegates should be able to assess the status of their own machines and their conformity with a detailed understanding of the process.
Running from the purpose-built training facility in Corby the next scheduled dates for the course are:
- Thursday 8th April
- Monday 21st June
- Monday 19th July
- Monday 4th October
Throughout the day delegates will be introduced to the issues of the relevant directives and regulations and their requirements, as a manufacturer and as employers, with regards to the CE Marking and UKCA Marking of machines.
Frequently asked questions will be covered throughout the day’s course, such as:
- Which products fall under the scope of both processes?
- What are the responsibilities of machine builders (manufacturers) and machine operators (employers)?
- How do the CE Marking and UKCA Marking processes differ? Likewise, which aspects of both processes are the same?
- What are the requirements for importing into or exporting out of the UK post-Brexit?
More details about the course can be found on the ‘Basis of CE & UKCA Marking’ training course page on the Pilz website.
- Safety package
- Update to BS EN ISO 13849-1, third edition 2015 – standard for safety related controls on machines
- Pilz launches PUWER Assessment service
- Safer human-robot collaboration
- Safety in motion
- 360 degree approach
- Machine safety webinars
- Updated schedule
- Courses updated
- Support with international compliance