|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Breathing Air||>Four steps to respiratory protection|
|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Dust and Fume Extraction||>Four steps to respiratory protection|
|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Face Masks||>Four steps to respiratory protection|
Four steps to respiratory protection
20 November 2019
3M AND HSM will be hosting a free webinar on 20 November 2019 on how four steps to respiratory protection.
The webinar begins at 10:30am on 20 November 2019 and explains how selecting and specifying adequate and suitable respiratory protective equipment (RPE) can appear daunting with so many factors to consider and so many options to choose from.
However, help is at hand – join 3M’s Senior Application Engineer, George Elliott who will outline the four key considerations to make when it comes to selecting RPE: Identify the hazard, assess the risk, RPE selection and finally training in correct use. George will be joined by 3M Senior Respiratory Protection Research & Application Specialist Mike Clayton.
You can register to attend this webinar for FREE at https://events.streamgo.co.uk/Four-Steps-to-Respiratory-Protection
- Face coverings to become mandatory on public transport
- Facilities contractor fined for safety failings
- Company fined for unlicensed asbestos work
- Company fined after worker loses arm
- Warehouse fined £60,000 for unsafe working practices
- 3M to sell gas and flame detection business
- HSA launches national Quarry Safety campaign
- Practitioner's viewpoint - March 21
- Research highlights occupational road risks
- Big construction firms should lead the way