Home >Storage solutions
20 March 2018
Among its portfolio of products Safety Unlimited produces and supplies a range of storage units for the bulk containment of 205 litre drums and IBCs.
These units are manufactured to comply with current Environmental and Health & Safety Legislation, are fully bunded, have high and low flame arrested ventilation, and they are available with sliding or roller shutter doors. They all feature a fully galvanised roof and rain gutter to prevent corrosion and are internally and externally finished in a chemical resistant Polyurethane paint.
The extensive range also includes safety cabinets, cans and spill pallets, as well as Relocatable Safety Stores. In addition the fully guaranteed choice extends to absorbent products and spill response kits, polyethylene spill containment and a range of personal protective equipment. The spill situation goes further with a comprehensive Management programme including Certified Spill Kit training and Environmental Risk Assessment, all of which as with storage products can be tailored with the noted Safety Unlimited service to customers exact requirements.
- Introductory offer on Safety Unlimited's Multi Purpose Unit
- Safer storage of hazardous materials
- Take charge of hazardous and flammable liquids
- Providing safe storage units
- Hazardous chemical storage
- Hazardous spills needn't be a problem
- Spill prevention and response training courses
- Flammable liquid storage a problem?
- Coates safety success
- Drum and IBC storage solutions â€“ 10% off
- No related articles listed