|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Respirators||>Respirator fit tester|
Respirator fit tester
02 February 2018
The Quantifit Respirator Fit Tester is now available in the UK.
It takes advantage of portable mask-fit technology which uses Controlled Negative Pressure (CNP) instead of traditional aerosol particle counting.
Its simpler testing technology means it can test after a 30 second daily calibration in virtually any environment as long as air is present and there is a power supply, a unique benefit over its competitors. It is already used by emergency services and first responders across the world and is suitable for any industry where respirator fit testing is applicable.
Quantifit doesn’t count particles but uses controlled negative pressure with air as the challenge agent. Aerosol tests have to generate gases, vapours or particles to be able to perform a particle count. It quickly and safely demonstrates that if air can get into the respirator then gases, vapours and particles could too.
To find out more, visit the Shawcity web site or contact our Sales team.
- Monitoring VOCs in the workplace
- No excuses, bump it
- App for sound insulation measurement
- Fixed gas detection expansion
- Noise dosimetry and MEMS technology
- Cost-effective, wearable single gas detection
- You can now buy online at the Shawcity shop
- The advantages of CNP when fit testing
- Multigas detection
- Simultaneous HAV and WBV measurement
- Disposable respirator offers durability
- Respiratory protection urged
- Welding talk
- Combo passes fit test
- Double protection at half the price
- 3M advanced three-panel design optimises comfort
- Flexible fit disposable respirator
- 3M Pioneers advanced disposable respiratory protection technology
- Respiratory & personal protection
- Latest respirators