|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Dust and Fume Extraction||>Larger welding and grinding bench|
|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Filtration||>Larger welding and grinding bench|
|Home>||Plant & Machinery||>Welding Equipment||>Larger welding and grinding bench|
Larger welding and grinding bench
07 March 2017
AirBench has released a larger version of its popular FPW welding and grinding bench. Following customer requests, the new FPW269084 is 600mm longer giving an overall area of 2550 x 960mm, and a ventilated area of 1800 x 600mm. This represents a 50% increase in extracted area over the previous model, allowing for larger workpieces and processes.
For the first installation of these larger units, the client requested a 2.4m long welding space; two FPW units were manufactured with handed filter sections, to meet this requirement.
AirBench FPW is designed for production level welding and grinding, generally on mild steel and similar materials. Both sizes use energy efficient EC fans and run from a standard 13a single phase supply. Grinding dust or weld fume is drawn downwards through the ventilated surface and filtered, before clean air is returned to the room. No installation is required.
- Solve coolant mist issues
- New modular mist filter system
- Self-contained blowdown station for longer components
- Twenty-five years in business
- AirBench debuts new modular mist filter system
- Airbench launches Modrack modular accessory system
- Sanding dust issue solved
- Wet downdraught bench for flammable dusts
- Dust to dust
- New downflow booth from AirBench