|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Respirators||>Air purifying respirator|
Air purifying respirator
06 February 2017
The X-plore 8000 air purifying respirator has evolved from advanced Dräger technology, to ensure individuals working in the harshest environments remain safe and protected – allowing them to concentrate on the job at hand.
In any situation where there is a chance workers could be exposed to contaminated air such as asbestos fibres or chemical hazards, the X-plore 8000 provides optimal air purification.
Combining comfort and intuitive handling with intelligent electronics for maximum safety, the unit recognises the connected headgear and automatically adjusts to the correct minimum flow rate. The X-plore 8000 also features a robust and durable design making it suitable for daily use in harsh environments.
Gavin Peacock from Dräger said: “The X-plore 8000 marks a significant improvement to our current PAPR portfolio and offers users the highest safety, comfort and reliability under the most challenging conditions.
- Disposable respirator offers durability
- Respiratory protection urged
- Welding talk
- Combo passes fit test
- Double protection at half the price
- 3M advanced three-panel design optimises comfort
- Flexible fit disposable respirator
- 3M Pioneers advanced disposable respiratory protection technology
- Respiratory & personal protection
- Latest respirators