Home >Hire fleet of gas monitors extended
Hire fleet of gas monitors extended
02 February 2017
Shawcity has extended its GasClam hire fleet by 14 new instruments, which it says makes it the largest in the UK.
In response to growing customer demand, Shawcity can continue to have stock available as and when you need it. Discounts are available for multiple instruments or duration of hire, which is suitable for long-term environmental projects.
Shawcity's team can rapidly deploy multiple units to one or more sites at a cost-effective rate, allowing you to collate readings from more than one site or borehole if required.
The in-situ borehole monitor with ATEX approval provides unmanned readings of VOCs, methane, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide and oxygen as well as atmospheric pressure, water depth and temperature data. Sampling frequency can be set as required and is variable from two minutes to once daily. Data can be downloaded to a PC or viewed remotely using the optional GPRS telemetry system.
Shawcity's in-house manufacturer-trained technicians will calibrate your instrument before dispatch and can provide free technical support and advice for the duration of your hire.
- Dangers of exposure to Mercury
- Monitoring VOCs in the workplace
- Shawcity expands Fixed Gas Detection business
- 4-gas detection with 2-year runtime
- The Shawcity annual brand survey
- Award-winning Blackline Safety G7 gains ATEX Certification
- CNP fit testing arrives in the UK
- Complete service from Shawcity
- No excuses, bump it
- Plan ahead for 2021 with Shawcity
- No related articles listed