Pedestrian +3 iFlex Barrier
04 April 2016
Pedestrian +3 iFlex Barrier will segregate pedestrians from work vehicles and clearly define walkways from traffic routes.
Tough, resilient and able to flex, absorb and reform following low level workplace vehicle impacts, A-SAFE's Pedestrian +3 iFlex Barriers segregate vehicles from pedestrians and organise and protect a facility, offering huge Health & Safety benefits and a quick and permanent return on investment.
- Height of post 1135mm
- Height from floor to top of upper rail 1100mm
- Height from floor to top of centre rail 825mm
- Height from floor to top of lower rail 550mm
- Distance between rails 175mm
- Length of rails from 500mm to 3000mm (measuring from the centre of the post to the centre of the adjoining post)
Tolerances, including full technical specifications, available on request.
Specifications differ for freezer grade option.