|Home>||PPE||>Protective Clothing||>Disposable coveralls|
23 January 2015
Parweld, a global leader in the manufacturing and development of welding equipment, has introduced basic and Type 5/6 disposable coveralls to its PPE range, offering users head to foot protection.
Lightweight and breathable, the basic non-woven coverall is suitable for protection against everyday non-toxic dusts and powders with features such as elasticated cuffs, ankles and hood, along with a zip front.
The Type 5/6 uncoated and coated non-woven coveralls provide limited splash protection for spraying and general maintenance. Features include elasticated cuffs ankles and hood, along with zip front and a protective barrier with taped seam technology.
Also lightweight and breathable, the Type 5/6 coated coverall is antistatic and provides protection against asbestos abatement. The Parweld Type 5/6 disposable coveralls are tested and certified to EN13982-1:2004, EN13982 and EN13034.
- Integrating fork lift trucks with RFID
- Technology transforms safety
- Five simple solutions for site safety
- Rules of engagement
- Top tips for driving in fog
- Six steps to improve mental well-being in the workplace
- Eye wear – the importance of aesthetics
- Digital and connected safety
- The holy grail of construction
- A greener future