Style and protection
20 October 2020
The Rush+ from Bollé Safety provides the wearer with a 180° panoramic visual field with perfect optical class 1, Platinum double sided EN166 K and N anti-scratch and anti-fog lenses, ultra-thin dual injection non slip sports temples, adjustable non slip bridge and the ability to add a foam seal and wide adjustable strap with added levels of protection.
The Rush+ is available in two sizes, standard and small, and a wide range of lens options including clear, smoke, CSP and Twilight.
CSP provides maximum protection against UVA and UVB rays and blue light. This innovative coating is an effective solution for all activities that alternate exposure to bright light and low light both indoor and outdoor. CSP is also combined with double sided K and N anti-scratch and anti-fog coating that will not fog up even when wearing a face mask.
- Lenses to suit a range of work conditions
- Bolle Safety enhances healthcare range
- Bollé Safety releases Platinum technology test results
- No compromise with safety eyeshield
- Bolle to go Atomic
- Anti-fog & anti-scratch coating
- Launch of new safety glasses
- Universal design
- Be seen in the dark
- Safety innovation from Bollé Safety