|Home>||Training & Development||>Conferences/ Seminars||>HSM Digital Conference returns|
|Home>||PPE||>General PPE||>HSM Digital Conference returns|
|Home>||Training & Development||>Online Learning||>HSM Digital Conference returns|
HSM Digital Conference returns
06 September 2022
HEALTH AND Safety Matters (HSM) will once again be running a two-day digital conference on 5-6 October 2022.
The digital conference, which has EcoOnline as headline sponsor, is free-to-attend and will offer two full days of live CPD accredited seminars and allow delegates to network with each other and speakers via direct messages, requesting video calls or taking part in group chats. Last year's HSM Digital Conference attracted over 2,000 delegates and saw more than 1,800 private messages and over 200 videos calls made between delegates.
All attendees will receive a CPD certificate and this year's seminars include keynote addresses from The British Safety Industry Federation, The Health and Safety Executive, The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health, NEBOSH and the British Occupational Hygiene Society to name just a few.
The event's platinum sponsors include Intelex and Safety Chair who alongside EcoOnline will also be delivering CPD seminars. Delegates will also be able to access sponsors' profiles for exclusive video and downloadable resources or to chat live to their team of experts.
You can see the agenda for the HSM Digital Conference or register to attend for FREE at https://hsmdigitalconference.com/
- Dyeing firm in dock for two serious incidents
- Enter the 2022 SHE Awards now!
- Pallet company fined after fork lift truck accident
- Fine after casual worker sustains injuries
- Roofer sentenced after carbon monoxide release
- The apprentices shaping the future of safety
- 50 million NHS masks wasted
- Funding for agricultural and forestry sector
- Deaths on Britain's roads continue to stagnate
- HSE report raises 3D printer safety concerns