Full marks in Achilles' audit
23 May 2019
Following a rigorous 2-day assessment, TC Facilities Management (TCFM) has successfully completed its Achilles' annual audit for the fourth consecutive year.
The audit saw a score of 100% being awarded in all four key areas that the audit measures: Corporate social responsibility, health and safety, environment, and quality.
This 100% achievement confirms TCFM’s operational capability, competence and compliance and follows news that the company achieved a clean sweep in passing three external management systems audits, including the new ISO 45001:2018 standard.
The two-day visit included an audit of both head office and a client site. TCFM says the auditor was particularly impressed by:
- The great team effort, with the experience welcomed and enjoyed by everyone involved
- The breadth of documentation to evidence the quality management systems in place
- The ongoing commitment to duty of care of its colleagues by investing in innovative technology.
- The design and navigation of the training matrix in use
- The use of the site visit report which captures the four key areas that the audit measures.
- The down-to-earth approach – doing what it says it does in a straightforward and uncomplicated way.
At the site audit, the auditor commented about the appearance, attitude and knowledge of security officers to ensure the job they do is done to the very best of their ability.
Richard Grafham, group compliance manager says: “Attaining this recognised accreditation demonstrates our high standards and competency. All our accreditations will enable us to continue to leverage our national capability as we compete for other national contracts, expand our reputation as a quality supplier and gives us an excellent opportunity to see ongoing success as a business.”