Webinar: AI v The EHS Manager
12 September 2022
An upcoming webinar from Protex will explore how AI and EHS Managers can make better safety decisions, together.
Is there a world whereby AI will replace the role of an EHS manager? An expert panel will tackle the topic in detail, and discuss how humans and AI can work collaboratively rather than compete to create safer work environments. Some of subject matter for discussion:
- What is AI?
- Will AI make people redundant?
- Will AI take over decision-making?
- Marks & Spencer use case
- Bridget Leathley, Health & Safety Consultant & Technology Expert
- James Carter, Network Health & Safety Manager - Marks & Spencers
- Dan Hobbs, CEO - Protex AI
Date & Time
- 27th of September, 10:30AM - 11:10AM
Register For This Webinar HERE