|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Asbestos Management||>The Autumn issue of Connected is out now|
|Home>||Industry Update||>Company News||>The Autumn issue of Connected is out now|
|Home>||Slips, Trips & Falls||>Fall Protection||>The Autumn issue of Connected is out now|
The Autumn issue of Connected is out now
16 November 2022
The latest issue of Connected, The Reset Journal is available to read online now.
Besides the usual features, industry-wide insights and Reset updates, here are just some of what is inside this issue:
- The Access Industry Forum publish Essential messages on safe work at height as part of their ‘Safety Steps campaign
- Georgina Townsend, registered nutritionist at NuMindSet highlights the multitude of health benefits sleep has and what are The Right Ingredients for a Good Night’s Sleep
- With two million people in the UK living with long-term symptoms of coronavirus, Employment Law specialists WorkNest give advice on Managing workers with long COVID
- Reset Site Induction features On the cover and is a must-read for anyone responsible for managing, monitoring and tracking site inductions
- Driving for Better Business explain how Safety-savvy leaders get a better bottom line through a systematic approach to fleet management
- Mesothelioma and Me, is the inspirational story of Dr Mavis Nye, mesothelioma sufferer and prolific campaigner for raising awareness of the dangers asbestos presents.
You can view the issue using this link https://connectedmagazine.co.uk/connected-issue-8/#connected-df_171/1/
For more information, visit www.rcscard.co.uk
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Virtual card introduced
- University selects contractor scheme
- Check contractor competence
- Reset joins forces with tool protection company
- The latest issue of Connected, The Reset Journal is available now!
- Reset virtual card
- Latest issue of Connected is out now!
- Reset’s Covid passport software up and running
- Managing contractor competence
- Reset partners with PPE provider
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION