ATG Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
ATG Lanka (Pvt) Limited (formerly John Ward Ceylon (Private) Ltd –“JWC“) is a privately owned company established in Sri Lanka in1992. It is today a recognized global player, operating across continents and in multiple countries.
Focused on innovation and quality, ATG® designs, develops and manufactures gloves that enhance the performance of the most sophisticated work tool, the hand.
Our customers say that ATG® stands for value for money, quality, innovation, enthusiasm and a sense of competitive challenge. We deliver quality products and services through a core team that tracks markets, observes products in use and discusses with end-users, which forms the basis to continually improve the customer’s experience through innovation.
When we start developing a glove or service or enter a new market, we base it on hard research and analysis. Typically, we review the industry and put ourselves in the customer’s shoes to see what could make it better. We ask fundamental questions:
- What are the key products being bought by customers?
- How suitable are these and what is the price?
- Can we solve the problem and deliver a solution that the customer would be willing to pay for?
- Can we add value?
- Can we significantly change the user experience for the benefit of the customer?
- What are the competitors doing?
- Is the customer confused or badly served?
Our “hands-on” pragmatic approach has enabled us to deliver customer innovations whilst growing our business and challenging convention.