Hellberg launches new safety eyewear
20 April 2021
RENOWNED FOR its hi-spec PPE that includes advanced hearing protection products, face protection and communication solutions, Hellberg Safety is launching a new range safety eyewear.
With a wide range of street-smart styles, from basic to premium - the new range ensures a consistently clear line of sight and safe vision for professional tradesmen and women wherever they’re working on site.
Built with lightweight, durable materials and specially developed lens technology, the eyewear provides complete protection, and comfort throughout the working day and can be easily combined with other PPE including ear defenders, safety helmets, and visors.
With a focus on enhanced safety in all conditions, Hellberg glasses and goggles have impact-resistant lenses with anti-scratch and anti-fog coating on both sides and there are styles that can be worn over prescription glasses.
Around the lens, the ergonomic design, incorporates practical features, like a soft nose bridge and ‘adjustable temples’, making sure the glasses stay in place and fit safely allowing you to keep your focus all day long.
For more information, visit www.hellbergsafety.com
- Hultafors Group acquires EMMA Safety Footwear
- Learn more about safety footwear
- Reduced recoil & no spark
- Safer spirit levels
- Athletic look for safety shoe
- Developing 21st century safety footwear
- Solid Gear Athletic safety trainers
- Advanced PPE from Hellberg
- Waterproof safety footwear
- Sustainable workwear and footwear