|Home>||Industry Update||>Company News||>HSM Podcast Episode 2 now available|
HSM Podcast Episode 2 now available
18 May 2020
THE SECOND episode of the Health & Safety Matters (HSM) podcast is now available and it features interviews with leading health and safety lawyer Kevin Bridges and Delta Plus managing director Sam Hill.
The HSM Podcast is sponsored by The Health & Safety Event, which takes place on 22-23 September 2020 at NEC Birmingham.
In episode 2, Mark Sennett takes a look at the latest news including how the BSIF is leading the charge on urging that only compliant PPE is available in the UK. This episode’s guests include lawyer Kevin Bridges who explains your legal health and safety responsibilities in relation to Covid-19. Delta Plus managing director Sam Hill also shares how his business is protecting the NHS and how he's managing to resolve supply chain issues.
You can listen to the HSM Podcast for free on iTunes, Spotify, YouTube or Podbean. To download the podcast on Spotify or iTunes all you need to do is enter Health and Safety Matters into the platform's search box.
Alternatively you can listen to the podcast online at hsmpodcast.podbean.com or watch it on YouTube by clicking HERE
- BSIF continues partnership with Maintec
- UKCA mark deadline extended
- Shocking Amazon health and safety figures released
- Construction site noise breaches up 25%
- £480k fine after worker suffers serious burns
- HSE investigating school asbestos concerns
- Campaign targets work-related health issue
- Progress being made on women's PPE but more still needs to be done
- Hard lessons learnt from college Covid tragedy
- Firm in the dock for forklift incident