|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Safety Knives||>HSM Podcast - Episode 16|
HSM Podcast - Episode 16
26 April 2021
EPISODE 16 of the Health & Safety Matters (HSM) podcast is now available and it focuses on answering listeners' questions on how to protect against knife injuries.
The HSM Podcast is sponsored by The Health & Safety Event, which now takes place on 7-9 September 2021 at NEC Birmingham.
In this episode, Mark Sennett reviews the latest news in the UK health and safety sector, which includes a £1million fine following a child drowning at Drayton Manor Park, IOSH naming it's new chief executive, a MOU between RosPA and NEBOSH and an exciting opportunities for listeners to get CPD and advice from the Health and Safety Executive.
Mark also talks to Martor's Ian Suggitt and Chris Brown and poses them a number of questions from listeners about identifying knife hazards, minimising knife injuries, manage the risks and hidden costs resulting from poor knife control.
You can listen to the HSM Podcast for free on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, YouTube or Podbean. To download the podcast on Spotify, Google Play or iTunes all you need to do is enter Health and Safety Matters into the platform's search box.
Alternatively you can listen to the podcast online at hsmpodcast.podbean.com or watch it on YouTube by clicking HERE.
- Workplace menopause standard a 'step in right direction'
- BSC welcomes government support for workers
- Concrete pump operator suffers brain trauma
- Unite welcomes relaxation on HGV driver medicals
- Registered Safety Supplier Scheme shortlisted for award
- BOHS on COVID-19 airborne transmission
- Practitioner viewpoint
- Cornwall skip hire boss ordered to pay £237k
- Father killed in firework factory explosion
- Government to boost social care COVID-19 testing