|Home>||Health & Wellbeing||>General Health & Wellbeing||>HSM Podcast - Episode 11|
|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Noise Monitoring||>HSM Podcast - Episode 11|
HSM Podcast - Episode 11
22 September 2020
THE ELEVENTH episode of the Health & Safety Matters (HSM) podcast is now available and it features interviews with British Safety Council's Jigna Patel and Casella's Jim Struthers.
The HSM Podcast is sponsored by The Health & Safety Event, which now takes place on 27-29 April 2021 at NEC Birmingham.
In this episode, Mark Sennett talks to British Safety Council Managing Director of Qualifications, Digital & Subscriptions Jigna Patel about how BSC has been helping its members during the current pandemic and about an exciting new campaign.
Mark is also joined by Casella Global Sales Manager Jim Struthers who explains the dangers of Silica dust and how social distancing is causing Casella to continue to innovate monitoring and measurement technology.
There's also the usual round up of key news stories, including more mental health support for school staff in Scotland and also a vital campaign that focuses on trying to reduce suicides.
You can listen to the HSM Podcast for free on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, YouTube or Podbean. To download the podcast on Spotify, Google Play or iTunes all you need to do is enter Health and Safety Matters into the platform's search box.
Alternatively you can listen to the podcast online at hsmpodcast.podbean.com or watch it on YouTube by clicking HERE
- Oil platform collapses injuring employee
- BOHS launches analysing asbestos in soils course
- Gas worker's six-figure asbestos settlement
- Turnaround on offshore safety standards
- FPA managing director Jon O'Neill passes away
- IOSH promotes Sun Awareness Week
- Fine after employee blinded by chemicals
- From the CEO's desk - September 2019
- Grenfell report critical of fire brigade
- HSE and PHASS make joint statement