|Home>||PPE||>Head Protection||>JSP releases Zero Harm information|
JSP releases Zero Harm information
18 November 2019
JSP LTD has published a video that explains the zero harm concept and why it's essential to removing risks from the workplace.
Mark French, Head of Health and Safety at Willmott Dixon and Key Account Directors Pierre Zyromski and Simon Apsey discuss how the Zero Harm movement is on the mind of everybody who works in the PPE industry. They explain that Zero Harm is everyone's responsibility, from removing hazards on site to increasing the use of PPE.
You can watch the video below.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Extra visibility ear defenders
- Get the coverage you need with the new JSP Helmet Mounted Cough Guard
- New range of industrial visors for ultimate protection
- Head protection covered
- Ear defenders
- Disposable respirator offers durability
- Reducing vehicle speed on site
- Compatible protection with EVOGuard visor systems
- No more mask fatigue
- Keep the chill off
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION