|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Dust and Fume Extraction||>Extract fumes at the source|
|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Filtration||>Extract fumes at the source|
Extract fumes at the source
17 October 2022
THE NEW F-Tech Wolf, in combination with the F-Tech Fume Torch is a high quality On Torch extraction system that can be used with 2 Fume Torches simultaneously.
It offers over 99% filter efficiency via three stages (cartridge BIA M class + active carbon + spark trap). Extraction capacity is 200m3/h). It comes with a five-year no quibble warranty.
Designed and manufactured in Europe, the Wolf extracts the fumes directly at the source, ensuring maximum safety not only for the welder but also for other factory personnel.
Key features include stop/start function fitted as standard, active carbon filter for VOC’s (Stainless/galvanised steels), brushless motor on all models, easy to use digital control including hour meter and clogged alarm filter. Fume can be extracted at the same time from 2 x 15 mtr hoses.
Available in 110V, 230V and 400V models, the standard package includes fume extraction unit, F-Tech 300 Amp 4 mtr fume torch, 5 mtrs of PVC super elastic fume hose, a torch side hose connector and P3 disposable mask/gloves.
- Eliminate surface bound and airborne viruses
- Eliminate viruses, bacteria, odours and allergens
- Wilkinson Star launch New Weltek Airfed Welding & Grinding Systems
- Fume extraction meets welding requirements
- Fume extraction systems meeting HSE welding requirements
- Eliminate viruses and bacteria
- Fume extraction systems
- New welding solution
- Eliminate surface-bound and airborne viruses
- Wilkinson Star debuts F-Tech Wolf