Lightweight 18 gauge cut level D glove
15 March 2019
Tilsatec has launched an ultra-lightweight 18 gauge cut level D glove.
The glove has a high degree of fingertip touch sensitivity and tactility, combined with level D cut resistance and a foam-flex nitrile grip palm coating.
The 58-4120 is said to deliver the perfect balance of performance and comfort, allowing the most delicate of handling and assembly operations to be carried out with ease.
Tilsatec is a UK manufacturer with a long history in developing technical yarns for PPE. It specialises in cut-resistant hand and arm protection and can engineer high levels of performance and mechanical protection into its product range.
Tilsatec will be at this year's Health & Safety Event at the NEC, Birmingham (9 to 11 April). Stand G72
More information at: tilsatec.com/gb/products/58-4120-cut-d-nitrile-foam-flex-glove.
- Tilsatec launches new look website
- Tilsatec achieves ISO 17025 accreditation
- Protecting hands and arms
- Tilsatec's new glove range for 2020
- Tilsatec to launch hand protection solutions at A+A
- Straight to the point
- Oil grip glove
- Tilsatec to launch industry first impact range
- Ultra-lightweight hand protection from Tilsatec
- Lightweight glove offers cut protection