|Home>||Industry Update||>People on the Move||>CHAS welcomes Michelle Lee|
CHAS welcomes Michelle Lee
04 November 2020
CHAS HAS appointed Michelle Lee as partnerships, channel and franchise manager in the latest phase of the company’s Strategic Growth Program.
Michelle brings in-depth market insight to the role having previously held the position of membership engagement manager at the National Federation of Builders (NFB) where she was responsible for all aspects of membership management, including support and retention, new business development, reporting, event planning and line management.
Before this Michelle was the customer relationship manager at McCarthy & Stone and has worked at Jones Homes, Howdens Joinery and The Casey Group of Companies. Michelle has also been busy studying part time for her MBA.
Michelle’s role at CHAS will be to lead and coordinate the strategic and tactical development of the Partnerships, Channel and Franchise strategy with a focus on extending CHAS’s reach so it can effectively compete in a fast-changing market.
Ian McKinnon, CHAS managing director comments, “This new role is a key as part of our expansion plans and we are very happy to welcome Michelle to the position. Michelle’s in-depth market knowledge and strong membership engagement experience will be of great benefit as she leads and grows this aspect of the CHAS business.”
Michelle Lee comments, “This is an enormously exciting opportunity and I’m looking forward to helping build awareness of the CHAS brand and ensuring the benefits of CHAS membership and CHAS’s services reach as wide an audience as possible.”
Find out more at www.chas.co.uk
- CHAS brings David Ford on board
- CHAS helps tackle modern slavery
- CHAS announces single compliance solution
- Cloud RAMS for CHAS contractors
- CHAS launches plant management solution
- CHAS makes it quick & easy to find COVID-19 secure contractors
- CHAS now part of Veriforce
- Strong support for new Common Assessment Standard
- CHAS members receive 20% discount at Speedy Hire
- CHAS partners with cloud-based supply chain platform