|Home>||Industry Update||>Recognition & Reward||>CHAS receives service award|
CHAS receives service award
12 February 2020
CHAS RECEIVES FEEFO PLATINUM TRUSTED SERVICE AWARD 2020
CHAS has won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service award, an independent seal of excellence that recognises businesses for delivering exceptional experiences, as rated by real customers.
Created by Feefo, Trusted Service is awarded only to businesses that use Feefo to collect genuine reviews and insights. Businesses meeting the high standard, based on the number of reviews they have collected and their average rating, receive the award.
Feefo have given Platinum Trusted Service awards to businesses who have achieved Gold standard for three consecutive years. The Feefo Gold Trusted Service award recognises those who have collected at least 50 Feefo reviews in a year, and have achieved a service rating of at least 4.5.
For more information, visit www.chas.co.uk
- Partnership enables members to secure discounted accreditation
- Invaluable addition to the CHAS team
- CHAS at Safety & Health Expo 2022
- Strong support for new Common Assessment Standard
- Updates to public sector procurement
- CHAS Common Assessment Standard becomes commonplace
- CHAS helps environmental charity
- Cloud RAMS for CHAS contractors
- New head of risk at CHAS
- CHAS appoints new distribution manager